FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - GOVERNMENT
WHAT IS AN E-ACCOUNT?
E-Accounts make online shopping safe and easy. An E-Account is a profile of information about your account that is stored on our secure servers that can only be accessed by entering your login id and password. An E-Account makes it easy to place orders because it eliminates the need to re-key your shipping, billing, payment and account information each time you place an order.
HOW DO I SET UP A NEW E-ACCOUNT?
1. Select a Login ID and Password.
(Login IDs and Passwords must be at least 4 characters in length. Single spaces, leading spaces, trailing spaces and adjacent spaces are allowed in Login IDs and Passwords).
2. Enter your Login ID. (mandatory)
3. Enter your Password. (mandatory)
4. For validation purposes, enter your Password
5. Enter your First and Last Names (mandatory)
6. Enter your Customer / Agency Name (mandatory)
7. Enter Classification and Category Names from the pull down selection menu. (mandatory)
8. Enter "This Address will be used as" selection: Bill to, Ship to or Both. (mandatory)
9. Enter Address, City, State, Zip/Postal Code and Country (mandatory)
10. Enter Daytime Phone Number (optional)
11. Enter your e-mail address. (mandatory)
12. Click on the "Submit Shopper Registration" button
You are done. You will be automatically logged in to your E-Account.
HOW DO I UPDATE MY E-ACCOUNT?
- Click on "Update" link from e-Account on the home page
- Enter your Password (mandatory)
- For validation purposes, enter your Password gain (mandatory)
- Enter your First and Last Names (mandatory)
- Enter your Customer / Agency Name (mandatory)
- Enter "This Address will be used as" selection: Bill to, Ship to or Both (mandatory)
- Enter Address, City, State, Zip/Postal Code and Country (mandatory)
- Enter Daytime Phone Number (optional)
- Enter your e-mail address (mandatory)
- Click on the "Submit Updated Account Information" button
You are done. Your e-Account will be automatically updated.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD AND/OR USER ID, HOW CAN I FIND IT?
Contact your WWT representative.
WHEN WILL MY ACCOUNT EXPIRE?
Account information will be stored for a minimum of one year at which time fedbuy.com will review all history files and account activity. If there has been no activity in the past year, your account may be purged. You can establish a new E-Account by following the steps for Setting Up A New E-Account.
HOW DO I KNOW MY TRANSACTION IS SECURE?
WWT uses the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site which requires you to provide your personal account information. These include online ordering and order status. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
HOW WILL MY INFORMATION BE USED?
WWT will not share your personal information without your prior consent. The information we gather from the e-mail that you send us is filed and used for enhancing the features and content of our site, it is not used or shared in any other way.
HOW DO I PLACE AN ORDER?
To initiate the order process, you must first register for an E-Account (see the Home Page for details). Once an E-Account has been established, you are ready to place an order through WWT.
From the Browse section, you can browse various product categories and subcategories to find the product or solutions that you wish to purchase. As you select your products, you can add them to your Worksheet. You may also change, add / delete products and change quantities at this point.
When you have finished Browsing, click on Worksheet to view the items that you have selected and the total price of your selections. At this point again, you may change, add / delete products, change quantities and recalculate your totals within your worksheet.
Once you have completed your Worksheet, click Proceed with Purchase. From this point, there are Five (5) Purchase Order Steps. These steps will confirm the shipping and payment details. You will also have options to cancel your order during these 5 steps.
Five (5) Purchase Order Steps : You will also have options to cancel your order during these 5 steps.
Step 1: Ship-to addresses are set up by accessing the Manage Your Addresses section. Once set up, you simply select the desired ship-to address, then proceed to Step 2, "Shipping Type" Information.
Step 2: On the second step the type of shipping that is desired may be selected from a drop down list. A Calculate Shipping Cost button is provided that updates the total price to include the desired shipping method. After a shipping method is chosen you may proceed to Step 3, "Bill Type" information.
Step 3: The same process to set up shipping addresses in Step 1 is followed to set up and select a billing address in Step 3. A method of payment must also be selected at this point: credit card or purchase order. Once the above information has been entered you may proceed to Step 4, "Payment Information".
Step 4: A payment information screen corresponding to the billing option selected in Step 3 is presented. A separate screen requesting additional information will be presented if a billing option other than a credit card is selected. For a credit card transaction to be confirmed, the following fields must be entered:
Credit card type
Credit card number
After Step 4 all that remains is the order confirmation step.
Step 5: At this point, other than submitting the order, everything is complete. There is some additional information related to order confirmation and order processing. The two options offered are: Return To The Order Worksheet or Place The Order For Purchase.
Once you have selected Place The Order For Purchase, you will be e-mailed a Purchase Order Receipt which will include your WWT Order Number, Shipping Information and Bill To Address.
DO YOU ACCEPT GOVERNMENT ISSUED IMPAC/SMART CARDS?
Yes. The preferred method of procurement through WWT is utilizing a government issued IMPAC / Smart Card. You will be required to provide detailed credit card information in order to validate the use of your card.
CAN I PURCHASE PRODUCTS THROUGH THE WWT WEBSITE WITHOUT A GOVERNMENT CREDIT CARD?
Yes. You may purchase through WWT by selecting "Government Purchase Order" as your method of payment when placing an order. Products will not be shipped until a hard copy version of the Government Purchase Order has been received (advanced fax or E-mail copies are acceptable).
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER ONCE IT HAS BEEN PROCESSED?
Sorry. Once an order has been processed and you have received an order receipt from WWT, you cannot cancel your order. Please see our Return Policy for returned products.
WHAT IS THE TIME LIMIT THAT I CAN REQUEST NEXT DAY DELIVERY?
To ensure Next Day and 2nd Day Deliveries, orders must be placed by 2:00pm Central Standard Time.
IS MY ORDER SUBJECT TO SALES TAX?
All government purchases are tax exempt. If you are a non-government entity, you may be subject to sales tax.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING?
All deliveries will include FREE freight for ground transportation. Priority Overnight and 2 Day Express shipments will also be available at an additional cost (see Worksheet for details). International shipments are subject to additional shipping charges. Please contact WWT's Sales Support representative for rates, restrictions and other arrangements for international orders.
HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDERS?
Orders placed through WWT store may be tracked online via the web by registering for Account Services with World Wide Technology, Inc.'s Order Tracking Agent. Once you have established an Order Tracking account, you will be able to enter your customer order number (that you received from your WWT purchase) and search on the status of your order.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
To request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for a return and/or exchange call your WWT Sales Representative or enter a 'Return Request' via our Order Tracking Agent (OTA).
Click here for instructions.
Please have the following information available for our returns department, in order to quickly process a RMA number:
- Order number, or customer PO number from the packing slip
- Serial numbers, if applicable
- Product part number or description
- Customer name
- Reason for return (defective, DOA, non-defective)
- Refund or a replacement?
- Customer email address.
WWT RETURN POLICY DETAILS:
- WWT will not accept any return without a valid RMA number.
- Requests for RMA numbers must be made within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Material must be returned to WWT or the original vendor within 20 days after the RMA# is issued.
- All opened products are subject to return denial.
- All opened, yet authorized, returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, or any courier that issues a tracking number. The tracking number should be emailed to our returns department.
- In order to receive full credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid.
- Defective items may be returned for a same-item exchange only.
- All products (unless noted) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product.
- All items must be in new condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories.All products (unless noted) are sold with the full manufacturer's warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product.
Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your credit.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for credit.
HOW DO I ESTABLISH CREDIT TERMS FOR MY COMPANY?
Contact one of our WWT representative for your state. WWT offers Net 30 days terms to government agencies and qualified businesses.
DOES WWT OFFER CREDIT TERMS TO INDIVIDUALS?
Sorry, we currently do not offer credit terms to individuals.
DO YOU OFFER LEASING OPTIONS?
Yes, WWT offers leasing options. Contact your Sales Representative for additional information.
Yes. Our site makes use of something called "cookies" to keep track of your identity when you place online orders or check the status of an order. They are in no way harmful or intrusive to your hard drive. It is simply the most effective way to provide quality service to our customers.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 3.0 choose View and then Options on your top navigation bar. Once in Options, Click on the Advanced tab and you will be given the option to check the box titled "Warn before accepting cookies". If you are using Internet Explorer 4.0 choose View and then Internet Options on your top navigation bar. Once in Internet Options, click on the Advanced tab and scroll down to the yellow exclamation icon under Security. There you will be given three different options to regulate cookies.
- If you are using Netscape 3.0 you will need to find the cookie file on your hard drive. Netscape 3.0 groups all cookies into one file on your hard drive. Therefore to regulate cookies you will need to locate them on your hard drive under the file cookie.txt on Windows Operating Systems or magiccookie on a Mac.
- If you are using Netscape 4.0 choose Edit and then Preferences on your top navigation bar. Once in Preferences, click on Advanced located on the tree. This will give you four options to regulate cookies.