Streamline Windows® 7 Migrations and Lower Costs
with WWT and CPMigrator
Windows Migration Challenges
Microsoft will stop supporting Windows XP in April of 2014. Yet, according to Gartner Research, nearly 70% of all North American corporations haven’t migrated to Windows 7. This is due to the significant technical and functional challenges of implementing a new operating system and costs per PC as high as $1,200. Plus, many organizations don’t have the resources or necessary tools to enable a migration without disrupting operations.
The CPMigrator Solution
WWT developed CPMigrator to help enterprises of all sizes lower costs, increase end user satisfaction and improve visibility and control during Windows migrations. WWT and CPMigrator make it easy to:
- Automate Windows 7 Migrations: End users or IT can use the ‘One Touch’ GUI to complete migrations in one to two hours. Automation options include installing default printers, persistent mapped drives, installing applications via a rules engine and executing scripts pre and post migration.
- Safely Transfer Required Data and Settings: CPMigrator transfers all user profiles and data, including personalized settings, Microsoft® Office configurations, browser favorites, bookmarks and more.
- Enhance Flexibility and Administrative Control: Choose PC-to-PC, In-Place or PC-to-VDI migrations. Customize or choose from over 100 administrator configuration options. If the extensive out-of-the-box options are not enough, WWT can completely tailor CPMigrator the exact requirements.
- Improve Visibility for Quality Assurance and Auditing: There are extensive pre and post migration checks built into the tool to ensure a high quality migration. In addition, all migration details are logged and optionally loaded directly into Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager, which displays all CPMigrator activities via enterprise dashboard.
Whether migrating the enterprise to Windows 7 or reducing break-fix and PC refresh costs, CPMigrator will deliver value to any organization. We offer a per seat license model for CPMigrator with a variety of support options, and WWT provides complete logistics services, staff support and hands-on training to make your migration to Windows 7 a success.
CPMigrator is also available in three versions to fit your implementation needs:
- CPMigrator Enterprise
PC-to-PC, standard In-Place & standard PC-to-VDI
Over 100 out-of-the-box features and settings
- CPMigrator Enterprise Plus
CPMigrator extended to run optimally based on environment
Hands on training, implementation assistance and project guidance with POC using actual end user’s PCs
- CPMigrator Complete
Covers the complete, end-to-end Windows 7 migration project:
- Scope & Planning
- Design & Development
- Implementation & Support
- Optional Logistics & Supply Chain services
Contact your WWT Sales Representative or contact us at email@example.com.
Contact your WWT Account Manager for a demonstration of how CPMigrator can solve Windows migration headaches today!