Application and Database Development
WWT's Advanced Solutions engineering division is experienced in all aspects of systems/network/ database development and operations on various platforms as Windows, Linux, and Unix within physical and virtual environments. We have solid expertise in requirements analysis, technology infusion, systems architecture, enterprise engineering, system integration, installation, administration and maintenance, IV&V (independent verification and validation), trade studies, program management and configuration management.
- Programming: JAVA; C/C++; COBRA; J2EE
- Workflow tools such as JBoss or Weblogic
- Near real time processing
- GUI development
- Selection/evaluation and integration of COTS/GOTS tools
- Database development, architecture and deployment
- Relational databases: ORACLE, SQL server, Sybase, etc.
- Capacity planning, performance analysis/tuning and modeling
- Database security certification (to PL/3), data integrity and database redundancy techniques
- Procedural languages: PL/SQL/MYSQL
- Back-up and recovery procedures
- Storage solutions