Updates with the latest version of EHC
Just two short months later after the release of EMC’s Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC) 4.0 and the general availability of VMware vRealize Automation (vRA) 7.1, EMC has released their latest version of EHC.
EMC’s Enterprise Hybrid Cloud is an engineered solution that packs up VMware’s software-defined data center (SDDC) products (VMware vCloud/vRealize Suite) with other storage, compute and cloud native platform (CNP) from VCE, Pivotal, EMC and RSA to deliver a cloud management platform for private and hybrid clouds. Their latest version adds in support for VMware vRA 7.1 to reduce installation time, enable multi-factor authentication, and a unified blueprint model for easier management to multiple clouds.
New software changes
Here’s a list of what has changed since EHC 4.0. For complete details, check out the Enterprise Hybrid Cloud v4.1 Simple Support Matrix.
- VCE VxBlock 6.0.10
- VMware NSX 6.2.4
- VMware vCenter Server 6.0 U2
- VMware vRealize Automation 7.1
- VMware vRealize Business for Cloud 7.1
- VMware vRealize Configuration Manager 5.8.2
- VMware vRealize Operations 6.2.1
- VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7.1
- VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager 6.1.1
- VMware ESXi 6.0 U2
- EMC ViPR SRM 3.7.2
- EMC RecoverPoint for VMs 4.3 SP1 P3
If you would like to know more about EMC’s Enterprise Hybrid Cloud solution, including a live demo, contact your WWT Account Manager or contact us directly.