WWT offers internship opportunities in various departments throughout the company.
- Information Technology
- Business Development
- Professional Services
- Inside Sales
- Logistics & Material Operations
- Human Resources
- Advanced Technology
- Supply Chain
Click any department above to learn more about the day-to-day tasks of an internship in each department and what our teams are looking for in an intern.
Here at WWT, we are committed to investing in you personally and professionally, and that means finding an internship within our company that is right for you.
If you’re interested in any of our opportunities on the previous tab, are looking for a challenging internship program and meet the qualifications below, please click here to apply. (applications are currently closed)
- Must have at least one completed semester of college
- Currently enrolled in bachelors or masters degree program and will have at least one semester left after internship
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong independent judgment and leadership skills
- Ability to collaborate well with others
- Must provide reliable transportation and housing
For a fun look at what we expect of all interns, check out this video featuring some of our current employees.
WWT’s selection and hiring process is unique. We embrace your individual strengths and want to understand a candidates’ experience, education, skills, career desires and individual talents. We also look for candidates who are aligned with our core values of THE PATH.
- Apply online by filling out the application in its entirety.
- You will receive an automatic email notification that confirms we received your application.
- Recruiters will review the applications and resumes to identify candidates that meet our specific needs.
- If you meet WWT’s qualifications, a recruiter will contact you to begin the interview process. This process may involve various interviews through video conferencing, phone and face-to-face.
If you do not meet WWT’s current needs, your resume will remain in our database for a period of time. If a future opening matches your qualifications, we will not hesitate to be in contact with you.
Through recruitment, workforce inclusion and education we provide our employees with the needed resources for success and strive to maintain our Great Place to Work® atmosphere by always putting our employees first.
As an intern, you will not only have the benefit of gaining real world job experience, but you’ll also enjoy benefits and perks similar to our full-time employees.
Benefits and Perks
- Internship may lead to full-time job offer following a positive experience for both the intern and WWT
- Exposure to executive leadership through events and presentations
- Career advancement opportunities
- Work in a dynamic and collaborative culture
- Assigned manager and mentor throughout internship program
- Work for an influential industry leader in technology
- Wellness program
- On-site heath center in St. Louis and Edwardsville
- Perk Spot Program
- Volunteer opportunities with a variety of World Wide Technology valued organizations, like United Way, Boys Hope Girls Hope, St. Patrick’s Center and BackStoppers
How do I apply? To apply for the WWT Internship Program, please visit the “How to Apply” tab.
When will the hiring decisions be made? The recruitment process for our program begins in October, with final hiring decisions made in late April.
What can I expect for the interview process? Applicants will first be screened by a recruiter in our HR department to see if your education, experience, skills and interests align with the requirements of the internship. If it’s decided to further pursue a candidate, an interview will be scheduled with a hiring manager.
How much does the internship pay? Starting pay for intern is $11.00/hour. Returning interns will receive a $1.00 raise at the beginning of each summer.
Where will the internship be located? The majority of our internship opportunities are at our headquarters location in Maryland Heights, MO and our warehouses located in Edwardsville, IL. We also offer internships at a variety of our remote office locations. Please inquire for more information about these opportunities. WWT does not pay for housing or transportation for any internship at any office location.
When does the program start/end? The program kick-off is typically in May and will continue through August for 10 to 14 weeks. The program end date varies for each intern, dependent on his/her college schedule.
Are there year round opportunities? Yes. Although it is not guaranteed, there are some departments who are able to offer their summer interns year-round, part-time work after the summer program is over.
Will I be hired after graduation? WWT is fully invested in our internship program; however, we cannot guarantee a full time position to any intern after he/she graduates.